At Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (SCVMC), we strive to make high quality healthcare readily
accessible to all residents of Santa Clara County. This week, we take one more step to improving access to care with the grand opening of Valley Health Ce
nter Downtown on Saturday, June 11th from 9 AM – noon. SCVMC’s beautiful new health center is located on 777 East Santa Clara Street in downtown San Jose.
Many activities are planned to celebrate this opening on Saturday morning.
- Local firefighters will serve a delicious free pancake breakfast to attendees.
- Tours of the facility will be available throughout the morning.
- Elected officials and other guest speakers will be attendance to warmly welcome the
Community to our spacious state-of-the-art healthcare facility.
- We will have over 20 booths with information, games, and other activities for children and families.
- The Santa Clara County Sheriff s office will present one of their fascinating search and rescue boats.
- Guests can participate in a chance to win a free prize.
Our dedicated care team will provide a variety of services, including, but not limited to Urgent Care (open 7 days per week from 8 AM – 10 PM), Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Women’s Health, select Specialty Care, and Behavioral Health. We will also offer onsite pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services. Urgent care, and supporting ancillary services will officially open on Monday, June 13th. All other services will be rolled out beginning in late June.
Valley Health Center Downtown has the capacity to serve as a Medical Home for over 30,000 individuals, providing quality and accessible care as part of a fully integrated and comprehensive health care system.
For many years SCVMC has worked to foster close collaboration with our local community, community health partners and advocates, elected officials and the Measure A Oversight Committee to support and guide the creation of this new community asset in the heart of downtown San Jose.