Gala Gift Gathering Party
It’s time for the pre-party!
“A Wicked Affair,” the VMC Foundation Annual Gala & Auction will be held on October 6th, 2018 at Villa Ragusa in Campbell, CA. This is the party you know and love (and will hopefully sponsor/attend).
But to ensure that our gala has the amazing silent and live auctions that it always does, we’ve organized a special “Gala Gift Gathering Party” prior to the actual event. Join us on June 1st, 2018 from 4:30PM-7:30PM for drinks, food, and fun, all while raising donations for the VMC Foundation! (Location will be emailed after RSVP)
It’s a casual event that’s free* to attend. And you’re invited!
What is the Gala Gift Gathering Party?
The Gala Gift Gathering Party is a casual get-together designed specifically to “gather gifted items” for our auction. The reception will be held in the home of our own generous Debbie Burdsall and offers a fun and convenient way to donate your auction gift. The required gift minimum is $50 in value, but of course the more the better!*
Size is limited and RSVP’s are requested. Please bring your donation and completed forms with you. Download the Auction Donation form here.
Suggested items to donate:
* Dinners/Hosted Parties
* Airfare points
* Community Items/services (Gas/Oil Change Certificates, Manual Labor/Construction, Dance Lessons, etc.)
* Vacation homes/Timeshare weeks
* Gift Certificates (cooking classes, shopping, restaurants, etc.)
* Experiences (Meet & Greet, Behind-the-Scenes, Hot air ballooning, Kayaking, Ski & Snowboarding passes)
* Sports Memorabilia
* SF Giants/Golden State Warriors/SJ Sharks/SF 49ers/Stanford Tickets
* Fine Wine & Champagne ($50+ per bottle please)
* Golf Packages
* Cash Donation
* A unique item or package that no one else has or can get!
Things we cannot accept:
*Items with expiration dates ending prior to 10/30/2018